Friday, April 12, 2013

Birds of a Feather

Mama and I started a bird collection. Well, a bird statue collection. We didn't plan to collect them, we just thought they were cute.  We started with these salt and pepper shakers from Cracker Barrel. That was in our old house, then we moved.


After we moved, Mama surprised me with two statues, one for her and one for me.  We named them Chickadee and Chirpy.


Then we got two other birds from a gift shop near our house.


Today, we roller skated at the park, and on the way home we went to the gift shop and got 2 other birds.  We named them Lucy and Ethel.


There was a lady at the gift shop who told us a good idea.  Instead of splitting up the collection when I grow up, she said we could trade them back and forth! We think that's a great idea!

Lucy and Ethel are my favorites. 








No comments:

Post a Comment